We are here to help and serve all teen parents and pregnant students in the Baldwin Park Unified School District by raising awareness of all possibilities, options and opportunities available within and outside the district!
The California School Age Families Educations (Cal-SAFE) Program is a comprehensive, integrated, community-linked, school-based program that serves expectant and parenting BPUSD students and their children.
All services are at no cost to students:
- Child development services and childcare
- Career and vocational guidance
- Transition to university or community college
- Nutritional snacks – daily for pregnant and lactating students
- Parenting and prenatal classes
- Connection with health and social services
Child development services are free at North Park High School for Baldwin Park Unified School District students. Transportation services are provided for student/child to and from school. This is based upon availability. Our Child Development Center lead teacher is Jackie Villegas.